I am a specialist architect & interior designer to the Tourism and Visitor Industry. We have worked for the last 20 years with some of Australia’s most successful tourism businesses to design buildings that attract visitors, drive profit and make their place unmissable.
- Tourism buildings and grounds – creating unmissable places
- Big picture thinking and master planning for long term maintenance, upgrade, expansion and new startup buildings and spaces
- Tourism strategy – what should we do to our place to attract more tourists spaces
- Growing profit through your buildings and spaces
- Upgrade or design of new energy efficiency, waste & water management, resources re-use systems or ideas for buildings and landscapes
- Liquor licensing plans and reworking toilets and spaces to achieve higher numbers
- Event infrastructure strategy – what to build to create flexible event spaces that aren’t dead spaces the rest of the time, and that save you money on hire with payback time, what to hire, where to put it etc.
- WHS and disability access upgrades
- Workplace and back of house, winery and operational areas design. We look particularly at what you can do to spaces that helps with efficient staff operations but also good company culture, health and morale.