MyTravelResearch.com founder Carolyn Childs’ passion is empowering travel organisations to succeed. Her career spans 30+ years & 35+ countries including with Travel Research Centre, the International Air Transport Association (IATA) & heading research giant TNS’ Australian travel vertical(now Kantar). She is a top-rated speaker; has published an e-book on emerging markets and white papers on Key Trends, Markets (e.g. India) and Tourism Sectors (Culture & Heritage, Luxury Travel) & Policy (Taxes). She is Immediate Past President TTRA Asia-Pacific Chapter, a Certified Member of the Market Research Society, a member of WTACH’s (World Tourism Association for Culture and Heritage) Advisory Panel and was on the UNWTO Panel of World Tourism Experts.
Nearly 30 years’ experience as a top rated speaker and moderator including for Mumbrella Travel, Luxperience, Australian Regional Tourism, LGA NSW, PATA, IATA, Travel and Tourism Research Association, RTO conferences and events.
Speaking topics include;
- Trends and future proofing
- Target markets – international and domestic including Australia, China, India, UK, US,
- Sectors and niches – luxury, dark tourism, culture and heritage, nature, adventure, cruise
- Regenerative/sustainable tourism
- Brands/Branding/Brand Purpose
- Customer journey/Path to purchase
- Behavioural science – travel/policy
- Business tourism
- Regional tourism
- Business skills and planning
- Marketing and communication