Tourism marketing professional Holly Galbraith is available to speak or deliver workshops on social media marketing and tourism. She is a marketing consultant specialising in social media & digital marketing for tourism, food and events.
Holly has twenty years experience working in the tourism industry, mostly in regional tourism including marketing roles with The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa, Northern Rivers Tourism & Lismore City Council and works with clients such as Australian Macadamias, Sample Food Festival, Austrian National Tourist Office, Best Western Hotels, Ballina Lakeside Holiday Park and more.
Holly is also co-founder of Women in Tourism (Australia) an organisation started in 2015 that advocates for gender balance and diversity at all levels of the tourism industry.
I have spoken at many tourism and travel events since 2011 including Travel Industry Exhibition Sydney & Melbourne, Destination Network Country and Outback NSW Tourism Forum, Australian Regional Tourism Convention, Australian Event Symposium, Maximum Occupancy, ATEC Meeting Place and more.
Key topics include;
- How to develop a social media plan for your business
- What to post! Developing content for social media
- How to get maximise value from your Facebook business page
- Beyond the boosted post. Using Facebook ads to drive business forward
- Which social media platform is right for me (and my brand)
- Creating a social media strategy for your regional festival or event
- Small business marketing on a (tight) budget
- Women in Tourism (Australia)
- Food tourism: the rise of the travelling foodie
Plus I have delivered social media worskops for several Chambers of Commerce, local councils and state and regional tourism organisations.
I have been MC and panel host at many Women in Tourism events, Tourism Tweetups, at Destination Food 2018 and a few other events.